Strong Composite flexible maintenance free fiberglass stakes for fruit trees nursery allow movement during windy conditions; yet limit the range, to reduce permanent damage during high winds. This natural movement stimulates root establishment and allows for maximum growth. The fiberglass stake includes a UV coating, which allows for maximum life in the field.
• Manufactured from E-glass fibers that allow for flexing without breaking.
• UV protector on each fiber on both interior and exterior of stake.
• Flexible as bamboo, but will not rot or fray. Strong and durable as steel, but will not rust.
Product Type: Fiberglass rod stakes
Material: fiberglass reinforced polymer
Shape: straight in specific length with one pencil end
Length: not limited
UV property: UV inhibitor with or without polyester surface veil
Application: fruit trees nursery
Packaging: bundles and pallets
Advantages of Strong Composite Fiberglass Stakes are:
• Will Not Rust or Rot
• Will Not Crack Due to Cold
• Flexible with Wind, Snow and Ice
• Faster, Easier Installations by Machine or by hand
• Helpful in reducing chafing and cankers
• Helpful in reducing Gummosis
Labor saving!No re-staking!No leaning trees!No Trees Damage! All Saving!